Bullet Proof Christian by Sheldon Alexander
You take stabs at me.
Why does everyone have to laugh at me?
Period after period I get sentences of abuse.
Never had an “esé”,
But novels all from you.
You push me, you tease me
Never want to please me.
Always punch me in the chest
As soon as you greet me.
Never a hey good morning how are you
Its just “you’re a punk, man what you gonna do?”
How am I supposed to fight?
- Over half, about 56 percent, of all students have witnesses a bullying crime take place while at school.
My nature is meek.
Every Sunday I’m told
Turn the other cheek.
By time Monday comes around and I show my ass.
Tongues whippin’ like switches.
I'm a slave to the sass.
Tuesday I’m filled wit so much heat,
By Wednesday an’ Thursday I’m grindin’ my teeth.
Then Friday I’m filled with grief
Because I know the cycle will repeat.
You tell me toughen up.
It’s for my own good.
But my callused heart is rough, tough…
Your eyes are power drills and your mouth…a chainsaw
Chipping and cutting deep.
Leaving permanent scars.
Well no more!
- There are about 71 percent of students that report bullying as an on-going problem.
I’m gonna take your advice,
And now everyone is gonna pay the ultimate price.
To each his own in two fold force.
An eye for an eye.
A nose for a nose.
A mouth for a mouth.
So for the punch in the eye,
Peeing in my bag,
To taking my lunch.
My bullets will set sail
Leaving everyone sunk.
Black tims and the black book bag.
- One out of every 20 students has seen a student with a gun at school.
Bullet proof vest I stole from my dad.
Get the black champ on
I’m Rocky tonight.
I ain't goin' down without a fight.
This is my time to shine.
Everyone will know my name.
Not for being afraid but bringing pain.
The tears of mine will come down in rain,
To seek vengeance on those
Who say it was all in vain.
I'm a victim to a bully
- Among students of all ages, homicide perpetrators were found to be twice as likely as homicide victims to have been bullied previously by their peers.
Who’s a victim to his home.
By the end of the day we both cryin’ alone.
Everyday is a cheap shot,
Common sense like a pay phone.
But what you see doesn’t dial to the dome.
Stop the violence.
Bullet Proof Christian
7 June 2010 at 15:15
Statistics supplied by
- There are about 282,000 students that are reportedly attacked in high schools throughout the nation each month.
Main Sources: makebeatsnotbeatdowns.org, olweus.org
Lear more information on Bullying below at:
http://www.stopbullying.gov or http://www.stompoutbullying.org/